Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this isnt a question.
Went to Cheyenne yesterday and met justDSM to do some tuning on my car.
For those of you that dont know, I was running 29 psi (w/meth)recently and now because of a crappy profec b am running 24 psi.
justDSM took just a couple hours to redefine my car. He completely rebuilt my custom maps done by another well known tuner (name not included) and made such a drastic difference that my car is now pulling harder (at 24 psi) all the way to redline, and running WAY smoother from idle to WOT. I even got better gas mileage on the way home than on the way there.
In the next couple weeks we plan to do another 30 psi race gas map on the dyno, and I REALLY cant wait, it's like frickin x-mas when I was four.
Last bit- if you want someone who'll treat your car as maticulously as their own this is the guy.
Thanks for the new car

·
Registered
296 Posts
Justin tuned my car a month ago or so, and I'm still loving it!!!! Now if I could only drive it, wrecked it with the snow/ice storm last weekend....:cry:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Glad to hear - this is why I'm sending all our RM Evos to Justin.

However, I'm not sure you can really generate 30psi on the stock turbo up here. I'm talking about MAP, not gauge, fyi.
He's got a 20g-9-5

Thanks for the kind reviews! I'm excited that you guys are still enjoying your cars/tunes.

McLol - I'm not sure you're going to have your Stassis brakes next time I'm around your car.. ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
OUCH! Hopefully it was just some minor cosmetic stuff. Everything ok?
Main thing is the front bumper, right fender, and headlight. I wasn't going that fast, hood and intercooler were okay. Was on a little parking garage at Walmart and there was ice under the snow, I walked inside while I was waiting for the tow truck and I almost slipped and few on the ice. Main reason I couldn't drive it was my splitter got pushed under my front tire so I could only go in reverse.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL. You'd have to make a really quick job of it for me not to notice, but I guess that wouldnt really surprise me. Gonna take my suspension too?

·
Registered
120 Posts
A member here; Ghoonk' flew a Tuner from Singapore here to Dubai and he made an aggressive road tune on 1.6 bar aswell as a track map on 1.4 bar...the car feels completely different pulls strong right to redline... I was amazed with the difference.. he even played around with my mivec map and totally changed the behaviour of my car on the lower end... Basically if you end up with someone who knows his stuff you end up with a masterpiece 'Knock on wood'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts