Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, just introducing myself. I just purchased a 03 pheonix red evo about 2 weeks ago. the evolution is very new and overwhelming right now (i wont lie). My previous car was a 1989 toyota supra turbo, which was slightly modded. I got rid of the supra becuase it was sucking to much money out of my pocket(everything was breaking). sold the supra and used the money as a down payment on the evo :). Now im a happy new owner.
and dont worry about me pulling newb crap, like not knowing how to use the search button :), i am a moderater at boost-world.com. so when you get a chance and your bored go check out boost-world.com, im under white7m there:)
here are some pictures.

·
Registered
86 Posts
PheonixVIII said:
the evolution is very new and overwhelming right now (i wont lie).
dont worry after 5 weeks you'll want more power and to go faster. you dont think so now, but you'll see the lack of top end power, and it'll bug you. i can see you reading this right now, and say "you must be joking!" dont worry, im right, 5-6 weeks like clockwork

i know the top end bugs me (although a boost controller and GT turbo sure helped)

oh yeah, welcome, and have fun with your evo :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Warrtalon said:
Welcome to the site! You will get lots of tech help and no BS here.

Btw, is there really a Phoenix red? I thought they were all Rally Red.

first off thanks for the welcome, and as far as the pheonix red is conserned, i thought it was rally red as well but according to the dealer its pheonix red, they showed me in a broscure, it said exactly "Pheonix red (all)."

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Yeah, interestingly enough, the brochures tend to be wrong for some reason. The 06 brochure says that the MR comes in Electric Blue, but it doesn't. It also calls the silver "Cool Silver" or something, but it's really Apex Silver. I'm pretty sure all the reds are Rally Red, but I have no idea why the brochures don't match.

·
Registered
209 Posts
another red evo, very nice. like it man.
like warr said, no bs here. you won't get flamed for askin a question here, just try to make use of the search engine first

1 - 6 of 6 Posts