Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when is the next meet?? I really wanted to go but hand to work till 5pm..Can we maybe try a saturday???:D

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
We informally agreed to do the next one at Dave & Busters in a private room with a buffet. Of course, that means it will have a cost, but it should be fun, because it won't cost a lot, and we'll get to whoop each other's asses in the multi-player race games...

Look for this maybe in the next few months. Until then, all my "meets" will be at the track now that race season is beginning. Next weekend is the first road race event down at PMI, and then PMI has its first drag test'n'tune a week later. Not long after that, Bandimere opens...

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you want to try to plan something at D&B Denver I can talk to a manager I know there maybe there might be a discount some where we can get :thumb: or there is a silver evo 9 that someone who works there has maybe they can get us a hook up

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ill be down over there tonight hanging out before we go to see 300 so Ill check if Greg is there and I'll ask him...any idea on what kind of a turn out there might be

·
Registered
73 Posts
yes I highly recommend the movie 300 it was sweet.. I have to call Gorgetta on Monday to see if she can get us any deals Greg said she should be able to work out something decent for us! where we looking at doing this in the Event room or just down in the pool table areas?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Okay I have talked Jeorgette (correct spelling now) :shhh: depending on time and day and what buffet we want to do will determine how much it will be for the most part lunch buffets start at 9.99 a person 13.75 per person

lunch menu

New York Deli- $13.75 per person
-Caesar Salad
-assortment of meats and chesses served with a choice of fresh breads, freshly baked rustic ciabatta rolls, and tortillas and accompanied by a relish platter
- Potato chips

The Tuscan Picnic 12.75 per person
-Trio of Freshly tossed salads-caesar salad,pesto pasta salad, and spinach salad with mushrooms, red onions, candied pecans and smoked crispy bacon tossed with honey mustard dressing
-Herb grilled chicken breasts served with freshly baked rustic ciabatta rolls and mediterranean relish tray

Italian Rosemary Roasted Chicken $11.50 per person
-Caesar salad
-Italian rosemary roasted chicken served with a marinara cavatappi pasta and fresh baked rolls with butter.

Blackened Chicken Pasta $11.25 per person
-Caesar Salad
-Blackend chicken breast sauteed with fresh mushrooms and Roma tomatoes in a Cajun alfredo sauce with linguini pasta and fresh baked rolls with butter

The Monte Carlo $9.99 per person
-Caesar salad
-Grilled chicken breast "Monte Carlo" topped with roasted red peppers, fresh basil and boursin cheese
-grilled herb roasted red skin potatoes
-fresh baked rolls with butter

If you wanna know about add-ons let me know and I'll look into it as for the room I can get us the "Party Room" holds 70 people and if anyone wants to hook their laptop up to it to share anything there welcome to. also any power cards we but gets 10% more chips on it for special events.

So I guess maybe we should start a poll or something also the sooner we get her a date the better so she can reserve the room for us---I'll take care of the room you just have to pay for your food, drinks and power cards!

·
Registered
73 Posts
we should start planing this.....I missed the last one and I would like to see some of the other evos that are around town and meet some new people

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is just the preliminary planning. There are no dates mentioned in the thread.
Seems to me Segenre Tao is pushing for one, though... so I'll throw one out there.
How's Saturday, April 14th sound? Should be enough in advance, right?
I only mention this date since it coincides with an Eclipse meet I'll be planning. This one's to be centered around a local 3rd Gen with Evo aspirations (including AWD :sneaky:... http://www.eclipseforums.org/fortopic191369-0-asc-180.html).

Time? I dunno, but the guy mentioned above will be at a car show in Westminster from noon to 4, so that's where I'll be during those hours... maybe a late afternoon into the evening thing?

Oh, and I'll be respectful of this community and discourage the all-out "crashing" of an RMEVO event by my fellow :dsm: Eclipse/Galant owners. I'd certainly like to get in on the D&B thing myself, though. :thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is anyone planning on going to the big auto show in Denver this weekend? Someone told me they were going to have the X concept there...

·
Registered
34 Posts
It looks like Bambi and I will go this year...we kept thinking it was this weekend for some reason, but its actually next weekend, heh. :rolleyes:

In any case, they haven't given much info on whether-or-not the X will be there...all we know is that the X has made an appearance at other regional auto shows recently. Hopefully, we'll get a peek at it...and maybe some info about its performance/features.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts