Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got one, but I'm in denver. Also, when I tried to remove it, I found that the set of bolts on the midpipe section were welded on (well, not ACTUALLY welded, but you know what i mean). So as a result the cat and midpipe are both still connected. All yours if you wish to borrow it though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
true, it would be difficult to transport, as that midpipe/cat section wont fit inside our cars. Well, if you think of a way to make it work, let me know. I can also give another try at wrenching those bolts, since I'm not under the car, I may be more successful.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I passed emissions in WI without a cat even on my car, hahaha. Wasnt throwin any codes, went, passed, left, haha it was great

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
CArkid0101 said:
I passed emissions in WI without a cat even on my car, hahaha. Wasnt throwin any codes, went, passed, left, haha it was great
:nono:
Don't even think about trying that in CA.

Clayton,
Do you have to pass a visual inspection too?

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Here in CA they do an underhood inspection too. The last time I went in they did a whole vacuum line inspection (no MBC's).
Be careful.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have an aftermarket cat, will you need to plug the factory O2 sensor into it or do you have a O2 bung in the cat-back section?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts