Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone switched out their throttle body? I was looking at the Buschur one and was a little interested in it. Would it only be a good purchase if you upgrade the turbo though? Plan on running the stocker for a long time till i get tired or feel the need of more power.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about the intake manifold Bushcur sells? I'm getting the turbine housing ported and wanted to know if i should get anything else ported. Also my ebay 02 housing is coming in pretty soon. Warr, do you think i should send that w/the turbo to get ported and coated?

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Upgrading the intake manifold is not recommended except on heavily modified cars. Why do you keep asking about these obscure parts that don't get modded until you're basically a full race car with 600+whp?

The Ebay o2 can't get ported - there's no material to remove, which is why it's so good.. It is a good idea to coat it, though. If you're doing the turbine housing, you should be doing the exhaust manifold at the same time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just curious thats all, haha. Already got the manifold on the car, just looking if i should get the other stockers ported and coated. For sure on the turbo though, that was the next thing i was planning on getting done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts