Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I bumbled around and managed to get the admins to put up our 1/4 mile page, and I have my (pathetic) time slip up there... so please anyone who has gone screaming down the 1320 please fill out your profile with the appropriate info :)

Thanks,

Keith

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hummm... do I try and sneak on in from the Eclipse? HAhahahah I will get the 13.9 slip from work and scan it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well, I just looked in my drawer for my slips and they were gone. So, i asked my wife if she had seen my time slips and her reply"OH!, I shredded them......I thought that they were receipts" :confused:

I guess I have an excuse to go back to the track soon

:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
L2RTSiAWD said:
I didnt' get a slip when I went to the track in my talon.

Maybe it's because I was getting towed off the track. :cool:
What happened if you don't mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EVOKach said:
Well, I just looked in my drawer for my slips and they were gone. So, i asked my wife if she had seen my time slips and her reply"OH!, I shredded them......I thought that they were receipts" :confused:

I guess I have an excuse to go back to the track soon

:D
She work for Enron? :D

Keith

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, almost a month after my "call to arms" and there are still only two times posted!

Come on guys :)

Keith

·
Registered
13 Posts
i am curious to see which one of my cars will be faster... neither are close to ready for the track though

my dodge avenger gsx or my evo.... i guess when i get the venger tuned and the evo fixed i will have to see what happens...lol

j

1 - 13 of 13 Posts