Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
yes you can I posted some pics of a black MR on here but they are only brand new.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OHHH i found one, looks like after the deal they cut me ill be getting that, good bye eclipse hello evo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it hurts to let it go lol, but gotta make way for innovation. But its good i appreciate all the info you have given me, i know this community and platform will be a good one to work with

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its not an SE, it says MR on it, but its Tarmac Black, and its an 06, but i think its jus special cause its a black MR from 06

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what do you mean lip extension? can you post a pic of the difference, i would take a pic of mine but wifeys got my camera

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Here's the IX SE extended lip. See the nifty cutout/indentation right by the tire front passenger tire and how the lip hangs down a bit over near the front driver's side tire? That lip is not on anything other USDM Evos:

Another angle:

Regular IX MR:

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Not all SE's are 6 speeds, the regular ones are 5speeds unless you buy a MR with the SE apearance package, then you get the six speed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mine doesnt say SE on there anywhere, but in certain lights the paint looks like deep purple, its really really nice lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts