Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, im a newly registered user and i dont know where to look for this. i own an evo VIII and im looking to put an evo IX front bumper on my car... does anybody know where to get them online? i found bodykits.com but i dont think theyre very reliable as they only provide an email address for you to contact them. can you guys point me in the right direction please? thanx :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what if i just buy an IX front bumper.... does it fit the same or do i have to make any mods? thanx guys.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
it is a factory fit. Buy it from someone who went aftermarket, dealer, or Gruppe-s.com . you will also need the front lip and undertray.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx guys.. i appreciate it a lot. you have no idea ive been waiting for that answer. what about the seats? i have the leather seats... you know anybody thats willing to trade? or sell me theirs for cheap? im looking for the IX alcantara seats

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well If you are looking to sell your leather interior, pm me and give me a price once you find a price on your evo ix seats your looking for...

If you find a price on that bumper and the other parts that go along with it could include the prices you found and their part numbers? I too am looking to do this.

Tyler VanDonge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts