Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the badge is in the wrong spot. They are re-doing the paint on the trunk and will be moving the badge to the correct spot and putting on my Evolution VII badge (minus the VII) at that time. :)

Keith

The front was also smashed, if you want to see those pics post up and I will provid them :)

Keith

·
Registered
109 Posts
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I commute alot in my EVO and my worst fear is someone plowing into me from behind.

Finished product should look pretty clean! Nice work

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EVOKach said:
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I commute alot in my EVO and my worst fear is someone plowing into me from behind.

Finished product should look pretty clean! Nice work
Yeah, this was just after a trip up to Michigan with a stop off at Buschur Racing in Ohio... that was my brand new 3" exhaust system that got bent all to hell. I will post the front end damage when I get home from work tonight.

Keith

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IBAUCLAPlaya said:
Why did you change the spoiler?
I am more into the stealthy look and I was able to make a $425 profit by trading my wing for the low wing and cash. I removed the center post and had the shop mount it up. I don't like the cop attention factor from the CF wing, and I like the sleeper effect and being able to totally blow unsespecting people away :)

Keith

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Fourdoor said:
I am more into the stealthy look and I was able to make a $425 profit by trading my wing for the low wing and cash. I removed the center post and had the shop mount it up. I don't like the cop attention factor from the CF wing, and I like the sleeper effect and being able to totally blow unsespecting people away :)

Keith
I like it - along with the evo 7 tails ;) Probably the same thing I'd do. You can avoid tickets from what I've read :) (some people will know what I'm talking about).

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
L2RTSiAWD said:
Ya looks good, it sucks you got rear-ended though. :thumbdown
Yeah, it sucked when it happened.... but it lead to free JDM EVO VII tails (since the stock tails were both crunched) and a free Buschur Racing FMIC (since the stock FMIC was crunched). The repair job is perfect, the car tracks strait as an arrow, all the body panal gaps are the same as before the crunch.... everything turned out good in the end. It was horrible seeing my baby in that condition, but being without the car for a while (and driving a freaking rental for over 2 months) just made me appreciate what an awesome car it is that much more :)

Keith

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
IBAUCLAPlaya said:
U got rearended, what happened to Front to ruin FMIC

PS: Is that a wrx in the pic next to your Evo.

I have a scooby also and I love her!
I was stopped in trafic for a disabled vehicle in my lane. The car in front of me stopped... I stopped.. the truck behind me "didn't see anything" (his words in the police report) and slammed into me doing about 50 mph which shoved me into the car in front of me.... THAT is what destroyed the FMIC!

Yup, the scooby is my fiancees car and is parked next to mine in that picture. She won't let me do any mods to it though :( LOL :D

Keith

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmmm,

No mater what I do to the pics it now says they are too big to post. Guess we will not see the front damage pics after all :(

Oh well,

Keith

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep! Keith you moved back to Redneckvilel!!!!!

Good looking Repair. I have the low wing also. You know how the cops are in Hawaii.

Here is my Awsome dual DSM's

1 - 19 of 19 Posts