Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved to an area a little bit out of town some months ago and on my way to work I ride past some farm land and some roads that have a few bumps here and there. My Evo skills have not been tested out there until recently and I find myself bouncing around in the car and my foot bouncing around on that pedal. I feel like a 16 year old learning how to drive all over again. Which of you pedal pros out there can give me some words of encouragement or just a very good idea that will help my drive become less stressful. No I can't avoid the area, It's the only road on my way to work. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Every once and a while I have to go throught cow country. When I can I'll drive in the middle of the road, or stay as far to the right, even into the shoulder, to avoid the high wear areas in the road. We got to get to work. :(

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have the same problems going fom a redlight. The majority of the bumps in the road are in the intersection itself and I'm still in first gear so I'm bucking the car like a mechanical bull.

Jared

·
Registered
120 Posts
my 2 cents
Why dont you get some thicker tyres and drop the pressure a little...
If u wanna race or do a track day put the low profiles back on...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dxbtune said:
my 2 cents
Why dont you get some thicker tyres and drop the pressure a little...
If u wanna race or do a track day put the low profiles back on...
I like this idea, I will look into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts