Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My greddy EBC took a crap so im lookin for a Manual boost controller to use while my ebc is taking 4 Months to be warranteed. My other question is i want it to be one that can be used on a 2007 subaru WRX as well. So when i get my EBC back my friend can have my manual boost controller to use on his car and i know most boost controllers can be used on any turbo car. Thanks guys. MIKE

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Forge UNOS MBC is the best for the Evo and is $85. I do not know if it will work on a WRX, but maybe. I thought Subies preferred to control boost through the tune/flash. Many of the local Subie guys say MBCs are a big no-no on their cars due to the ECU behavior. May not be the case with that particular WRX, though, but I thought I'd throw it out there...

·
Registered
26 Posts
uhhh, boost controllers are usually completely universal. Any boost controller itself will work on both of those cars, but the Suby might not respond as well, as Warrtalon mentioned.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an Hallman MBC and I have had nothing to comlain about. The MBC works very well...( once you put the heavy spring in that is. )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts