Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,
Made a couple of pulls w/ecuflash. I everything works fine I just have a hard time determining the data. Isnt there a way to slow the playback or plug the numbers in so I can see each specific value @ every RPM. I searched and thought I found the answer @ Activematrix but havent been able to logg on even after emailing the administrator. Any help is appreciated.:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
I'm confused...EcuFlash is not a logging device - it is a flashing device (software). Are you referring to EvoScan? That's the logging software that uses the same cable as EcuFlash. If you're using EvoScan, then you don't need to use playback. Just read the log that it creates in Excel...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm confused...EcuFlash is not a logging device - it is a flashing device (software). Are you referring to EvoScan? That's the logging software that uses the same cable as EcuFlash. If you're using EvoScan, then you don't need to use playback. Just read the log that it creates in Excel...
so what your saying is that use Ecxel, to show each value per RPM from Evoscan?

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
You can tell by looking at the top row. If you don't know what each of those means, then let me know, and I'll try to help. I haven't looked in the help files to see if they're explained, but most are self-explanatory. What I do is "hide" the columns I don't want so that it becomes cleaner to read, but you can also tell it what parameters to log and not to log.

Some parameters you'll want to see:
- RPM
- TPS (throttle position)
- Timing
- Knocksums
- Airflow
- Injector Duty Cycle

There may be others...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Im mainly concerned with knock @ RPM per the latest map I was sent. Thanks again Warr I never thought to just not log all the other stuff I dont need. K.I.S.S Keep it simple stupid. You've been most helpful.:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts