Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up I know i dont own an evo but I might get one later when I can afford it. I have a question I was out hanging out with a friend the other night and we saw an evo we decided to see how my car did against him and went to ask. We asked and he said what mods do you have I told him it was a b16 with header back exhaust and aem intake and dc2 headers with lsd, clutch, skunk 2 intake manifold. He smiled and said all he had was a turbo back exhaust and just an intake and boost controller. It seemed to me like he was scared because he put a bunch of excuses first he said his his evo fuel capasitater evo mogule was out and was reading weird and started laghing after he said he was only kidding but that he only races at the track that its not worth racing on the street and that I would probably win any way and the weird thing is after he said I would probably win his friend laughed.

Do you guys think I could have beat him with my falken azinus my car is prity fast.

What is an evo fuel capasetater reader mogule.

Why are you guys well not all of you but most, afraid to loose to a honda.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have ran with a few hatchbacks some all motor and one with a tuned 15g and it was no problem to leave him behind when I was stock..... this was all legal of course.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have pretty much the same mods (turbo back, intake, ic pipes, mbc, 255 walbro, Dynoflash) , I dynoed 271whp (Mustand AWD) and I'm running 12.5's on 91 craptane. If you have a bolt on B16 I would guess you run somewhere in the mid-low 14's. My guess is he probably would have beat you.

For comparison
I have a friend with a t3/04 turboed integra gsr, who dynoed 300ish(dynojet) whp and runs 13.1's(on drag slicks), and he can only creep by me from a roll race maybe 1/2 a car by 120mph, and thats because I have to shift sooner than him from third gear.

Many states have adopted ridiculously high fines for street racing including police seizures of the vehicles (means that they take it and its no longer yours, although your still stuck with the payments).

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
hondaforpower said:
Do you guys think I could have beat him with my falken azinus my car is prity fast.
No; and your car isn't fast.

hondaforpower said:
What is an evo fuel capasetater reader mogule.
There's no such thing. He was f'ing with you because he wanted you to go away.

hondaforpower said:
Why are you guys well not all of you but most, afraid to loose to a honda.
Because there is no way to win. It's like fighting with a girl in elementary school; if you win you get hazed because you beat up a girl. If you lose you get hazed for getting beat up by a girl. You can't win.
It's good to be a mod when useless threads come up with a hint of street racing. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.