Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know a website for new england meets? I had one for my DSM and i liked to have one for evo's

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have actually looked and looked, haven't found a single stitch of anything in reguards to New England Meets.

So i guess we can try and officially set something up for maybe this spring when the snow melts a bit.

Not sure what kind of driving everyone likes here but i love driving the back roads of Vermont. There are countless miles of great condition roads with amazing twisties. Nothing like feeling your car handle on rails on these diverse roads without major harassment from the local police. But remember this needs to stay safe.

I think for most people from CT, MA, NH can get to southern VT in less 2hrs. However it may be a reach for our fellow Maine members.

I would be willing to set up a website if i had a list of people who were actually interested in doing a routine meet and having some fun.

So i guess to keep this from getting spammed with messages, feel free to pm so I can get an idea who would be interested.

Also feel free to drop some idea's for locations for meets and trips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts