Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for those of you that dont know me, Im Shaun. Turbolarry has been riding me forever to get on here so I finally got around to it today, like I needed another distraction from my daily life. Some of you may know me from socalevo as evomrguy, I am also on galantvr4 as evomrguy and on dsmtuners as 4whlbst. I currently have three money pits, a 05 evo mr (tbe and stage one muellerized suspension, currently awaiting a few parts on the slow boat from japan to get my standalone up and running that is currently collecting dust in my closet), a 97 eclipse gsx (please larry buy it before I spend anymore money on it, currently has a 20g with supporting mods as well as suspension and brake mods, this is my baby it is immaculate and probably the reason I dont have a house), and a 91 gvr4 (so very bonestock, unless you count a drop in k&n air filter as a mod). I also have the daily beater 89 toyota pickup. Those that have fallen from the ranks include a 90 eclipse gst (my personal favorite of all my cars, so cheap so fast) and a 90 laser rs turbo (it never ran, but I got it for $200 and the parts I got off of it more than made up for it creating an unsightly driveway for 9 months). I kinda have a problem when it comes to dsms, I dont know when to say enough is enough. For the daily grind to pay for my obsession I am a expert tech for toyota and am master ase certified as well. On my off time Im either wrenching on one of my cars or doing evo/dsm sidejobs installing go fast parts. So anyways, now you know about me, so hi.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
s1lence said:
Welcome from another Galant VR-4 / Evo owner.
Thanks for the welcome. My condolences, I share in the wallet draining pain that is the vr4. What number you got?

Larry, you will be singing a different tune when you see the 2g on mod day, I gurantee. It looks like I just bought it off the lot in 97, so clean.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
What's up Shaun, just saw this thread. Welcome aboard. I need to see some pics of your EVO, so you better get to posting some pics in your gallery.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Chris, thanks for the welcome man. I gotta get larry to help me with the pics. Ive got the whole car thing down, but computers, not so much. ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TSiBER RYDER said:
welcome man. i too had my fair share of dsms. (7) i miss driving my ugly ass t3/t4 powered gsx. hopefully next summer she'll be ready for some 11's.
7 dsms?! You sir are a glutton for punishment and I bow to your utmost patience and self hatred. Ive had 5 so far if you count the evo and Ive just about lost my sanity. Thanks for the welcome, though I have been on here a while now. :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts