Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i already searched and couldnt find any fron camber kits for the evo. cause if u get lowering springs the front end will drop considerably more than the rear. do u guys know where to find it?

·
Registered
78 Posts
First off, don't get lowering springs! If you do then as long as you don't lower the front or rear more than 1.5" inches, (i.e. if you really don't follow that advice and get Tein S-techs), a good alignment guy will be able to keep the car within spec using the available factory adjustments.

·
Registered
213 Posts
The reason is because they don't make camber kits the same way as they do honda's. For starters, the evo has two adjustability ranges of front camber already built in to it, -1 (stock setting) and -2 degrees. The only camber options are camber plates, which sit on top of the strut, and I think they make aftermarket camber bolts as well. I saw them once, but can't for the life of me remember where. Camber plates often come built in to coilovers, which ride WAY beter than the lowering springs, or they can be bought sererately. Springs with the stock shocks ride okay for a little while (about two months) but then start to get sloppy real fast. They absolutely do not improve handling.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for all the replys. if i were to get spring i would get the tanabe gf210 as they lower the front by only 1.5 opposed to the stechs which is 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts