Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

Gainesville FL Raceway Track Day NOV 4

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Bob The Eskimo 
#1 ·
Sorry for the short notice, but I am arranging a private track day at Gainesville Raceway Circuit Course on November 4, 2012. Auto Plus Raceway
The track is roughly 1.2 miles in the configuration we plan to use. We'll have cars of all types there, so please forward this to any enthusiasts that may be interested. It will be a great place to teach younger drivers to handle their cars at higher performance levels with a relaxed atmosphere, tune your sports car, or just learn to drive at higher performance levels. There is no passing, except in one designated area; many of us are using our daily drivers so we don’t want any danger of collisions.

There are 20 spots for a full day of track time. Sixteen spots are full at the moment and 4 are currently available. We're keeping the number of drivers down so there will be nearly no wait time to drive. Entry is $160 per car in advance, $200 onsite (if there are any spots left that day).

Rules,
Limited Cars on the Track at once to ensure safety. 6 cars.
Passing Only in Designated Area, and only when waived on by the leading car (we'll explain when we are there).
Always follow the directions of the Marshall and/or fire-rescue crew (will be on site the whole day).
Street legal cars only. (track cars are accepted, but additional requirements will apply i.e. roll bar/cage)
Valid Drivers license.
Multiple drivers per car please contact me to discuss it.
Bring your Helmet.

Recommendations
Brakes, have them checked, and/or replace the fluid with AP600 high temp.
Check your tires, make sure there are no visible cords.
Check your insurance policy; drivers are responsible for their cars and person.
Bring some sunscreen, food and drinks with you; we'll get hot and hungry.

The Image shows the track layout which will be run clockwise. Green is passing and yellow is pit.
Please email or PM me if you are interested.

Steve Pardue
simplestudios@hotmail.com

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.