Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in the process of hooking up my electronic boost gauge but i am not sure the best place to wire both the gauge and pressure sensor, i have not been able to find any place online with this info so if anybody knows of anything it would be helpful, thanks

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
are you looking for a Power and ground for the gauge? Do you have a Turbo timer with a harness? If you do they normally have a spot where you can tap into the igniton without hacking the OEM harness, that way the gauge comes on when you turn on the car and when you turn it off. You could also Use the Cig lighter or even the wires into the ECU if you want.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
well the good thing about Most import cars is the cig lighter turns off with the ignition unlike the domestics that run even when the car is off.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i ended up using the wiring harness to my radio, everything works well

i got a prosport electronic boost gauge and it has different color options based on an "orange" and "white" wire but the instructions are terrible and i have no idea where i am supposed to plug it in it to...it still lights up but is not the right color...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts