Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, so i am going to put some guages in my car the problem is i do not know where i want to put them

i have not really seen any places that i like
i liked the one that mounts to your steering column but i would like to have the piece that holds the guage replace the piece that is already there and not just atach to it

i also liked putting the guages where the radio is but i dont really like where the radio is relocated to, and if you put the guages in the lower glove box then you really cant see them that well, and the pillar mounts just are not for me....just wondering if there are any other options? maybe a center heater kit?
in all honestly i would rather have the center heater vents be lower so that they can heat my hand a little better...

i just want to see pictures of places that people put them

·
Registered
26 Posts
huh

I LOVE steering column pods i am just worried about how it will look with the double sided tape
You wont even see the double sided tape with that autometer one. It goes between the old steering column piece and the new one. The tape doesn't hold it flush by itself though, you have to drill a few holes through both new and old steering column pieces and use some push tabs to hold them together. We just did my buddies and it looks pretty clean.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
what about the ATI e-pod or whatever it's called. If you have 2 gauges this would be perfect and it replaces the stock column piece. They also move so you can kinda put them where you see them best. Right now I have a autometer cup on my column and I love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts