Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently moved the site to a new server due to the old server being hacked. Everything should be back up and running normally for the most part. A few people might come across a problem where they see the old site instead of the new one. You'll know that's the case if you end up seeing the old pages that have errors, or the pages that are trying to redirect you to some 40 other sites.

If this is the case with you, you might have to clear your cache/cookies in your browser. You could still have the old site saved in your browser cache which could cause this problem.

Open a IE web browser, go to the Tools menu and choose Internet Options.

- Click the “Delete Cookies” button
- Click the “Delete Files” button
- Click the “Clear History” button

In Firefox, go to the Tools menu and choose "Clear Private Data Now".

If this doesn't work, chances are it's a DNS issue and will only be resolved with time, as with any server move. You can get in touch with your ISP and ask them to flush their DNS records, which should definitely solve the issue, assuming you've cleared your browser cache as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
So tell me if this reply needs to be nuked, but I couldn't register for the site in FireFox. I'm assuming that is a known bug/issue. Just...a lot of computer guys won't go to a site in IE, because of the tendency of virus sites to rely on the ActiveX controls of IE. If there was some way to fix it, it might help a little bit with membership numbers.

K.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not letting me view classified section

been a member on 3SI for 2 years.I had some trouble with it at first. It said I had to post a thread to view other sections.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts