Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just thought I would intro myself. I'm Chris from Canada and I have an 04' Lancer Sportback Ralliart turbo. Yes I did state turbo, I have the privelage of being the first and only turbo'd auto Sportback in North America. (Sportback only came in auto) but I look forward to chatting up my build and the current mods to bring the car to it's max hp potential.

feel free to check out my ride at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/689543

thanks again,

·
Registered
109 Posts
Evos aren't legal in Canada? It's probably because it's too bad a$$:D Welcome to Evotuners anyway. You'll find this site very resourceful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, as for evo's it is a touchy subject here, there are a few on the road, the car came as a Ralliart, I added the RRM turbo kit to the car in Oct.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no sorry, I purchased the kit from RRM, drove down and picked it up, as far as I know I am the only turbo'd Sportback in North America, and the only turbo'd automatic. I'm hoping to have the port/polished head and new cam here and installed in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sweetness... I'd imagine doing something like that one day or another.. but AWD is what rocks! :) I'm glad I came to Boston from Calgary about 7 yrs ago.. I've had my share of DSM's and now my Evo.

Sweet ride!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts