Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today i was trying to get some logging done w/Evoscan. When i hit the start logging button, it'll start to attempt to log but then gives me an error about it cannot read from com1. I have the usb port checked on the top left corner of the screen. Any help would be great. Just want to get started on using this program to get some logs in. Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
So today i was trying to get some logging done w/Evoscan. When i hit the start logging button, it'll start to attempt to log but then gives me an error about it cannot read from com1. I have the usb port checked on the top left corner of the screen. Any help would be great. Just want to get started on using this program to get some logs in. Thanks

You have wideband checked to log thats why. If you dont have a wideband or you set the wideband to the wrong com port then you get that errror

·
Registered
5 Posts
that worked once for me, but now when I log the car idles rough and the rpm's and speed don't respond. i'm afraid to log the car with evoscan.

·
Registered
22 Posts
that worked once for me, but now when I log the car idles rough and the rpm's and speed don't respond. i'm afraid to log the car with evoscan.

That actually happened to me once. I would log the car when idling and the rpms shot up to like 3k. Just reinstall eveoscan and it will be good. You cant log wideband if you dont have one that will give you an error if you try without one

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Zeitronix and tried logging with and without the wideband feature. It idles rough either way. I sent an email for help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts