Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why should I buy your stage 1 and not Dave's?...yours is more money too...try to sell it to me cause if its better Illbuy it!... also Buschur sells WTF n EVO VIII turbo upgrade to the IX...is it worth it?WTF

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Both packages are great, but if you look at what each one includes, you'll understand the price difference. Mine has more parts so that you have EVERYTHING YOU NEED for stage 1, but nothing you DON'T need (like an intake). Also, my parts aren't just the generic Buschur parts - I utilize more specialized, higher quality parts from other vendors, but it's still all sold by Buschur. Here's my list:

- 3" Buschur Turboback exhaust w/Bullet muffler (your choice of test pipe or HFC)
- Autometer boost gauge + steering column pod
- Forge UNOS MBC
- Forge RS BOV (fully-recirculating)
- Walbro 255lph fuel pump
- Buschur Flash (specialized Dynoflash specific for this package)

The BR Stg1 doesn't have some of those parts, has a their own old style MBC, and includes an intake that I consider unnecessary. When you get my package for the VIII, you have everything you need for stage 1 and everything you need in order to continue modding, but nothing you don't need.

Not sure I understand your 2nd question. You're saying they sell a stock IX turbo? Yeah, the IXs got an updated turbo with larger compressor housing, and we can upgrade to that on our 03-05 VIIIs. I plan to do it myself, but I'm getting a used one from a IX who went big. If you were talking about something else, then please clarify.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so I can go to Dave or Jarrod at their shop in OH and say I want the Warrtalon stage 1?...and they will give me all the stuff you said?

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Yes, they will accept payment, send you those parts, and give you an RA# for the tune. Whenever you're ready, you take out the ECU and ship it to Dynoflash. He will flash it and return it the same day overnight, then you slap it in with your other mods and go whoop ass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts