Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ya'll i just purchased a 2004 evo 8 gsr. its white w/o sunroof and has everything else. the car's handling is phenomenal. got it for 26.5k w/ 15k miles on it. ill get pics put up soon. having come from 7 dsm's all mid 13-mid 12 second cars. this car just feels like its in a completely different ballpark. the evo will be my daily driver while i finish my 92 eclipse gsx project. that'll be my fast car. mods include gt30, 880cc injectors, aem ems, blah blah blah. thanks for the space! :dsm: for life !!!

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
I hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but 26.5k for an 04 makes me cringe. You can get a brand new 05 with no miles for maybe a 1000 more. You can even get a IX RS for about that much. The 04 is far inferior to both the 05 and 06, so that price is hurtin' me, man.

Otherwise, welcome to a great site, but I wish you would have contacted us BEFORE making the purchase. Nevertheless, enjoy your Evo.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya ill get pics up sometime this week. also brand new evo prices here in reno are very inflated. they start at 36k for a gsr. so i consider mine a steal. mr's are at 38k those prices are just nuts:thumbdown

1 - 6 of 6 Posts