Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The way cops are crack'n down you need to go stealth. For all you RS owners here's a great idea for the AFC/AFCII. Now you see it...
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wasn't kidding when I wrote the thing about the cops back in Jan. This hide-n-go seek stuff really saved my hide when I got oulled over last week. They searched the car and found no mods.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
718 Posts
turbolarry said:
I wasn't kidding when I wrote the thing about the cops back in Jan. This hide-n-go seek stuff really saved my hide when I got oulled over last week. They searched the car and found no mods.
How is that situation comming along? You have a court date and a lawyer set up?

Keith
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's crazy. I was speeding, but damn... the cop took the ball and ran with it.
I go to court, with my lawyer, April 15th.
A 32 yr. old, married, father of 2, home owner, stable career minded man by day... street racer by night. :laugh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
718 Posts
turbolarry said:
It's crazy. I was speeding, but damn... the cop took the ball and ran with it.
I go to court, with my lawyer, April 15th.
A 32 yr. old, married, father of 2, home owner, stable career minded man by day... street racer by night. :laugh:
Hey, if Batman can be a respectable buisness man by day and run around in tights with "the boy wonder" at night I don't see why you can't be a big time street racer pulling in $1,000's a night :D

Keith
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
turbolarry said:
It's crazy. I was speeding, but damn... the cop took the ball and ran with it.
I go to court, with my lawyer, April 15th.
A 32 yr. old, married, father of 2, home owner, stable career minded man by day... street racer by night. :laugh:
HAHA. Almost a real life Brian Earl Spillner. Good cop by day, street racer by night.

ROFL at Fourdoor :laugh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fourdoor said:
Hey, if Batman can be a respectable buisness man by day and run around in tights with "the boy wonder" at night I don't see why you can't be a big time street racer pulling in $1,000's a night :D

Keith
:laugh:
If I could pull $1000 a night I'd drop everything and do it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
718 Posts
CArkid0101 said:
it's illegal to mod? Why hide it?
He lives in California... so, effectively it IS illegal to mod. Welcome to the Comunist Republic of Kalifornia!

Keith
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CArkid0101 said:
it's illegal to mod? Why hide it?
Because if they can't find it and you keep things looking stock, you don't get the ticket and sent to the state referee. Here they are pulling Evo's over for anything and everything. It's not out of the ordinary for police to question the stock exhaust. When my car was searched they were looking for modifications and they found none. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
i didnt knowit was getting that bad.i have stage 1,aem cai,cca front mount,all ahrd piping and a graddy bov on my srt4.not to mention its lowered and rims.sure glad i work for the sheriffs office.hopefully they wont #### with me to much.anyway,most of you should know they cant search your vehicle unless they had PC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Yeah, but you know cops, they will make some shit up about Probable Cause, and if they don't.....it's always their word against yours...and I have a pretty damn good idea of who the Judge is gonna believe!

Sorry, this doesn't apply to every police officer who is out there doing their job...pulling over mustangs, and imports...not just imports! The statement was made to lazy, fat ass, biased cops who have nothing better to do than screw with people trying to do something creative.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top