Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
No, you won't hit 600whp on 93oct unless you have a gigantic turbo that is completely useless doing anything but drag racing. Even then, there's no reason to spend $30-40k just to run on 93oct, because it's not going to be street legal.

How much boost? Boost is completely dependent upon the turbo itself, and you can't run big boost without race gas, plain and simple. I'm thinking 600whp is not for you

·
Registered
361 Posts
You could get 600 awhp with a GT35R, 2.3l stroker kit and other mods (I know AMS has done one).... but that is alot of power if you want to drive to work everyday... but if thats your goal right on man go for it and keep us posted :thumb:

·
Registered
86 Posts
yea 600 to the wheels with 4 cylinders, while being daily drivable and street legal is basically impossible. on 93 hahahahhahaha. it'd be hard on 100+ octane

second, i think i would scare you with only 400whp in my car, maybe rethink your numbers.

and if you need 600 hp to the wheels, start with a z06 or viper, and go up from there. it'll be far more reliable, and a generally better experience, and possibly cheaper (at least for the z06)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts