Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I was and still am a member of DSMtuners. I like this place because mostly everyone on here is informative unless you are a complete moron.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 90 eclipse gst and that is how i found and still am with THE GREAT DSM TUNERS.
From there I came here but I think more EVO owners should join EVO tuners and I think this site needs more people who have more knowledge about these cars to help us newbies out.
:dsm: :rocks:

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
I honestly don't remember how I found the site, but I stayed because the signal to noise ratio is through the roof compared to other EVO forums.

Keith

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dreamer

I'm just really big into Lancer Evo's. I don't have one yet but I love every generation of the car and wanna learn all I can about the car. I was lookin for a site to join that had intelligent people who knew what they were talkin about and it looks like I found it. The name,...Evotuners.com or .net just seemed to make sense so I put it into google and ran straight into and I'm glad I did!

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Did a search on myself, and it seems that I found dsmtuners.com just after this site opened up, and they refered me over here.

Keith

·
Registered
7 Posts
DSMtuners. i started looking at DSMtuners when i got my 1995 GSX(rip) and then fell off when i totaled it but once i got my 90 GST i started going back there more and more. i probably visit that site 5 times a day if not more. One day i just scrolled down to the bottom and found the link to Evotuners.net:dsm: :rocks:

·
Registered
133 Posts
i got a bunch of buddies on dsmtuners and drifted through myself dsmtuners a while back every now and then. and why i stayed, because i get all the help and answers i need with no bullshit posts, yea it might not be as post happy as evom, but its an easier laid back no bullshit version of evom with good help. i owe alot to this site, thx for the help to everyone

1 - 17 of 17 Posts