Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I don't think that'll be too tough. It only takes a few cars to have a good meet. We just need to start rounding people up this spring.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone going up to the meet this Friday up at the Sonic s ? I guess its on 94th or something like that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm new here as well. and I need to go to more meets anyways. Thanks for the invite from awdpirates, Warr.

·
Registered
196 Posts
this is a great idea, especially once it gets alot warmer. we need a good central location since members are scatted between CO Springs all the way to Ft. Collins. i know that on sundays there is a meet @ Lollicups (i-25 & colorado blvd) but its a mix of cars, not evo specific.

once i get into the new house i'd like to have a bbq w/ all the evo brothers. what do you think the Highlands Ranch HOA would say? LOL

·
Registered
196 Posts
Chris> right now we are on Yosemite and Park Meadows Drive and then we'll be moving down the street to University & WildCat Reserve. did you say at the autox that you are close to where i am now?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are there still plans for EVO meets? I know it is going into the winter and I won't be doing too much driving with my car, however tis the season to be moding! I wouldn't mind seeing/learning how to further mod my EVO. If anyone is planning on going to town on their car, let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
EvoAgent, we really need to, but we've been slow in gathering up local Evos in the RM area. There are way fewer Evos than Subies, and we're new, so it's tough. Hopefully, we can build the membership and start doing some activities. For now, our activities are races and tuning sessions, but we can start doing little meets and hangouts. I plan to have sort of a modding/troubleshooting session at my house in my garage where I can do boost leak tests, compression tests, spark plug changes, and other such things that everyone needs and no one does, hah.

Just be sure to tell all your Evo buds to register here so that we can build up the community.

·
Registered
19 Posts
War, keep me posted as to when you will have your modding sessions. I think that would be great to get to know more Evo enthusiasts and to learn more about how to keep my car in tip top shape.

As for the Dave and Busters meet, I will be in Vegas, however that does sound appealing to do again in the future.

Take care. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts