Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met with Justin up in Ft. Collins today for a tune. In less than an hour he had my evo running better than ever. I just want to say thanks to Warrtalon for the referral, and Justin for the exceptional tune. I would highly recommend Justin to anyone in the Rocky Mountain area (even if you aren't it is worth the drive). I will be using Justin for all my future tuning needs.

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Glad to hear it. It's easy for me to suggest Justin, because he does such a good job. It was a pain not to have a tuner in the area in the past, but now we have a trustworthy guy who knows what he's doing.

I hope to eventually get all the local Evos going to Justin for tuning.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got tuned by him yesterday also... great tune from a great guy. I enjoyed the tuning session much better than when I was tuned by Al and the tune is better in my opinion also.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thank you both for the opportunity to hack away on the keyboard :) I love doing this stuff and you guys take care of me by giving me a platform to play with. Without you guys I'd have no fun! So, thank you guys again for allowing me to do what I enjoy.. That's taking care of guys in need of a tune..

Take care!
Justin

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got a flash from Justin too. Couldn't be happier. I've know Justin for years and he put hundreds of hours of work and tuning into my old WRX. His work is top notch.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good to hear Justin's still at it. I may refer a local 3rd gen Eclipse to him. He'll be going turbo pretty shortly here. He's got a 4g64 under the hood (same block, 2.4L displacement, SOHC) and will likely be patching his reflashable ECU with the capabilities of an EVO.

Justin, it'll be a slightly different toy... but familiar nonetheless. You up to the challenge?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome.
I've pointed him to this site (RM Regional, in particular). Hopefully, I can get him to show for this upcoming weekend's meet. I'm assuming you'll be at round two?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts