Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally should get a break in the weather this weekend, so I'll be able to get the car back out of the garage to start working on it. Nice thing is, I talked to the body shop at the dealership where I work and since they're closed on the weekends, they're going to leave one of the bays open and let me use one of the lifts, air tools, etc., so everything should be a lot easier.

Anyway, I think I've got everything but I did read of a lot of people using t-bolt clamps to help secure on their LICPs. I'll be installing the one from Buschur, and I was wondering, for those who have gone this route, which clamps did you end up going with? I did some searches on a couple of forums but didn't come up with any particular part numbers (or the exact sizes) for which clamps I should be looking for.

Thanks for any help you can give!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help guys!

I'm having our parts dept. check to see if they can get some of these for me, since I'd like to get everything done this weekend. If not, I'll just have to use the clamps that came with the pipe, and then order the others online.

Is there a particular size(s) needed? I know the LICP is supposed to be 2 1/2", but I wasn't sure if I need to account for the couplers.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm still using hd worm clamps and a little aqua-net hairspray and haven't blown a pipe yet (all 2 1/2 upgraded pipes) even with 30 psi spikes. I got mine from Buschur racing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts