Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, pulled the trigger today on a whicked white 05 RS :D I was able to get it for 500 under invoice thanks to the loyalty rebate. It is so nice dealing with a saleman willing to sell at a reasonable price :)

Now I just need to see about swapping all my performance parts over from the 03 EVO to the 05 EVO RS. I wonder what that is gona cost me?

Later,

Keith

PS: Anyone looking for a near stock 03? Mine will be back in that condition soon.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bailzz said:
How much for the 03, thats the one that was rear ended right?

I am looking to get 22,000 for it. KBB in "Good" condition is $23,300, and Edmonds says $23,592... but some people take issue with it having been in an accident so I can knock off $1500. The repair job after the accident was perfect, no issues with tire wear that would indicate frame damage and the car has felt steady as a rock since then just like it was before. Mobil one oil filters as well as Mobil one oil from the first time I changed the oil. Car has 27,000 miles.

Any other questions?

Keith

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Larry,

The ONLY thing I miss about having the RS is music. From what I understand the RS is pre-wired to put in a system. The sales geak was saying that it even had speakers (I think he was mistaken). I know it has at least some of the wireing, but I am not sure how much. Did you put a system in your RS or have you left yourself tuneless?

Thanks,

Keith

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aaronm_2003 said:
Hey Fourdoor, I sent you a PM. I might be interested in your '03. Check it out and hit me back. Thanks.
PMed you back :)

Keith

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I hear tax write-off's are popular these days - you can always donate the 03 to me for tax purposes :)

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ludachris said:
I hear tax write-off's are popular these days - you can always donate the 03 to me for tax purposes :)
Let me consider that......

Ummmm, upon consideration I would have to say NO! ROFL

Keith

·
Registered
209 Posts
Damn!! Nice job man!
going from an 03 thats modded to an 05 (RS nonetheless) and putting in those mods you should see a nice jump in power and acceleration. I don't think I could do that to my beloved 03. I like my 9.8 hotside

1 - 12 of 12 Posts