Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Evo X ECU experts who can help me.

I'm a Evo X driver from Singapore.

I had to get a new ECU for my Parallel Imported (Brought in through private dealerships and not the main distributor for Mitsubishi) Evo X as my old ECU was short circuited by a professional wash and groom shop in my country because they opened my bonnet and sprayed inside the engine bay using water jet.

I bought one from Cycle & Carriage (The main distributor for Mitsubishi in Singapore) using my PI Evo X chassis number, and I received it with the same exact part number as my old ECU.

Unfortunately, when one of my workshop's ECU freelancer tried to access it, he said it was in "sleep" mode and unable to communicate with the MUT3 scanner.

I currently have tried many leads and means, but no one has been able to solve this problem for me, and my car has been sitting in my friend's workshop for 1 month and 3 weeks already.

Anybody know anything about this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Latest update is that the ECU has been awakened by my friend... Although he doesn't have the MUT3 functionality to marry the ECU to my immobiliser. But at least a OBD II scanner can detect my ECU now, error code is "Communication error between ECU and Engine" or something like that according to him. He will plug in the OBD II scanner and take a look again tomorrow. Seems to be that Cycle and Carriage is the only one who can fix a VIN number to my ECU...

·
Registered
1 Posts
It often happens that the tasting room is located on the windshield of the vehicle or under the seat. Ask your local dealer where it is on your model or tell me the brand and I'll help you figure it out. There is a good test drive service that has its own test drive requirements and also has the ability to find out the decryption of the vin number

1 - 3 of 3 Posts