Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Ralli Art Eclipse. :thumb:
A 4g Eclipse with an Evo 4g63 and all wheel drive train. Now that the Evo X will not be 4g63 powered I think they should so start making these.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
I heard there was this ground breaking 2g at the show. Wheres the pics larry? ;)

Too bad you got sick man, the hooters girls missed your comapany. After you took off we talked one of them into dancing on the table we were at, good times. Now its time to install my new mini battery.

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your not going to believe this, but I got no pics of 1g's or 2g's. :eek:

... and I still feel like sh!t. :barf:

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Great pics Larry - wish I could have made it. Unfortunately, this is turning out to be a tough year for us. I don't even think I'm going to be able to make the Shootout. We'll see.

·
Registered
107 Posts
turbolarry said:
Your not going to believe this, but I got no pics of 1g's or 2g's. :eek:

... and I still feel like sh!t. :barf:
Booooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Way to slack on the picture taking larry, I should have been in charge of the camera.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Luda... do you know when and where the shootout is going to be??? I missed mod because I have been stuck in Vegas because the shitty 15 freeway is closed!!! WTF I hope I can get home tomorrow!!!! Anyway... great pics Larry!! :dsm:

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TSiBER RYDER said:
hehe i was there, is this the dsm you were talking about? 2.3 stroker, big-ass turbo, full alcon brake kit.:thumb:
Yup that's it. That's our own evomrguy's 2g. That was definately the best Eclipse there, but it's a 2.0 with a FP built 20g. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts