Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to this forum and i jsut got my New EVO IX yesterday and my girl she just got her New Eclipse GT 3.8 LT!!! Im suprise the Eclipse is this strong almost as clsoe to the evo jsut not turboed but here are some pics of my new rides hope you like them sorry for the ugly pics took them quick

Attachments

·
Premium Member
718 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CArkid0101 said:
wow, nice rides. I bet ur local shitsubishi stealership loves you :p
Yea they better love me we bought them from the same guy on the same day lolgave us a good deal too

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
how come ur girl didn't spring for the premium package? that is what makes the new eclipse! how much did you guys end up paying for them?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lewis you nerd, hey what are the specs on the new eclipse? Im not a huge fan but i was curious.

Im trying to get Erin to sell her Echo and buy an evo 8 or 9. Well see,,, but let me know :thumb: about the eclipse specs.

Jey Morris
Morris Motorsports

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Eclipse GT 263hp 260ft/lbs. with the 6spd it has a lot of low end torque and the major torque steer, but once up to speed it does move.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
she wanted the premium package they offered it for another 1000 bucks but the only color they had was the bronzze and she didnt like that color she wanted a white one and the only white premium package was a automatic and she wanted a stick

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
should have come and seen me if you were closer, i could have gotten you whatever you wanted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts