Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My dad had his second Vintage race this weekend at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, Ca. He just finished advanced High Performance driving school and he ran very well. I just need to get him a little heavier on the throttle but its real easy to be a backseat driver at the track. I'm going to post a few pics of different cars that I saw there from vintage Mclaren's to a new Lambo.......enjoy :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone's Daily Driver.......some of these guys have 18 wheelers that haul their cars for them....for mechanic crews and everything.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One more of my dad...... He improved his track time 5 seconds from Saturday. He ran 2:12 which was about 20 seconds or so off the pace...With more experience he'll get faster. Not bad for a 62 year-old guy though!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
EVOKach said:
One more of my dad...... He improved his track time 5 seconds from Saturday. He ran 2:12 which was about 20 seconds or so off the pace...With more experience he'll get faster. Not bad for a 62 year-old guy though!
Dam thats good for him!
Lovin that green car!

·
Registered
239 Posts
98RedGs said:
Dam thats good for him!
Lovin that green car!
Aston Martin...really nice car...

I'd trade an Evo for a Gallardo too...

And ya...thats awesome that your dad is so into racing...its fun...he seems to be doing really well too:thumb:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He loves it and so do I. I get a little antcy as I want to get behind the wheel and race it as well. Right now I'm limited to driving it to the fuel tanks and around the paddock :-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts