Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i recently came up on some white te-37's and wanted to install them on my evo. until of course i found out they're 17x 7.5.
I know the stock rims are 8 width. my question is i know i can put the stock tires on the volks and they would work just fine although will the rim look like its tucked in? i figured id get some spacers to make the rim hang out a little more. im curious if anyone has 17x 7.5 installed on their car and how it looks? if not can someone give me an idea of what size spacer i should get? thanks:thumb:

btw, yes the rims are smaller than stock in width. i would just like some ideas of how it looks and if a spacer would be needed.

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
I can't say what exactly fits what, but as far as the spacers; RRE doesn't recommend "anything thicker than 10mm regardless of longer and stronger wheels studs."

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
turbolarry said:
I can't say what exactly fits what, but as far as the spacers; RRE doesn't recommend "anything thicker than 10mm regardless of longer and stronger wheels studs."

thats good. it measures up to a little less than half an inch giving me just barely anything less than 8" width once i put a spacer of 10 mm on. thanks. i will eventually upgrade to better wheels once i buy a few more upgrades. i just use it for everyday driving so im sure going down in size isn't such a big deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts