Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I just got an evo and i've been lookin for some good music to listen to while i cruise. im into everything so as long as it has a good beat or lyrics, i'll listen. so whats some good songs people? what do you all listen too?

·
Registered
21 Posts
eek! that's quite the open ended question. I'm a pretty big music buff so hmmm? Let's see here are some I have enjoyed for driving to in the past. (some of these may be hard to find)

the Faint is a good 80's electro pop type of band
Baxter is similar to Portishead if you like their style
Old '97's have a rockabilly style
the Freestylers are extremely catchy
Tura Satana is very heavy and angry w/female vocals, I think they're called Otep now
A3 the 1st or 2nd albums rock, these are the guys who did the Soprano's theme song

hope you find something good

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Motley Crue (can't live with out it);
Too Fast for Love,
Wild Side,
Kickstart My Heart
Dang I love their music. :rocks:
Maybe I should get a radio for my car too. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
turbolarry said:
Motley Crue (can't live with out it);
Too Fast for Love,
Wild Side,
Kickstart My Heart
Dang I love their music. :rocks:
Maybe I should get a radio for my car too. :laugh:
Yes, you should! I purchased a used stock EVO head unit from one person who upgraded head units, and all four speakers from another person who upgraded his speakers, all for less than $100 shipped and installed it myself in my RS. It is already pre-wired and ready to go.

Keith

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use YouTube music. Yeap, this app saves not only the tracks that you liked, in general, all the music tracks for the entire time. A great occasion to remember what you liked in the past. I was really happy - nostalgia and all that. Well, and also a convenient catalog of all kinds of interesting music. I'm also interested in how to download tracks from a video, so that later you can also listen to them in the car. Is there a youtube com to mp3 converter? What do you advise?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts