Hello, guys! Our very own, Cody the Videographer's 2014 EVO X, is back on stage. If you've been following this adventure, Cody's EVO X has gone through a complete transmission rebuild. Now it is time to give it a real suspension upgrade and change its height with a help of the Bilstein B16 Coilover Kit.
Perfect for street and everyday driving, this kit provides tons of adjustability, improves handling, and offers a desired level of performance. In our new video, our tech expert Greg is helping Cody to complete the mission and install this kit. See how it goes and what the result looks like!
Bilstein® - 1.6"-2" x 1.2"-2" B16 Series PSS10 Front and Rear Coilover Kit
(2) Front Coilovers
(2) Rear Coilovers
- Individual settings ranging from maximum Comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dial
- Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79" at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 1.18"-1.96" mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany