Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y'all... I'm so excited about our new Evo...if you didn't notice, I'm Kdogg71's fiancee, and we are so excited about our Evo!! If y'all have any tips or tricks about whatever, feel free to send them along! :D I've only seen a few Evo's running around town...I would love to meet some fellow owners here in the Springs.

~Bambi

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Welcome to you as well. We have just recently gotten the RMEVO club off and running, so you have great timing. The 06 IX MR is one of the best Evos ever, so you made a good choice. Also, GG is the best color!!! :p

I'll be here to provide direct support in terms of what to do with the car, and since I race a lot, you'll have a chance to see firsthand what an Evo can do, whether it be drag racing, autocrossing, or road racing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you here in the Springs? We should definately meet up sometime down here; I haven't seen many Evos out yet...I know we certainly appreciate any help...the only fast cars I've driven have all been classic supercars...you know, rear wheel drive, no power steering, all that fun stuff. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow...you must live very close to us...Scary. ;) I have only seen one other GG MR here in the springs...but I think it was an IX. It was parked near Our Bar at Dublin and Academy. You know it? Hey, by the way, do you know where we can find some higher octane gas here in the Springs? We seem to only be finding 91. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, is anyone else going to the Denver Auto Show this weekend? A little bird told me they were going to have the X concept there...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts