Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to some down time on the site I wasn't able to get this up. I still can't because I'm off to work right now. As soon as I come home I've got some pics and info from SEMA 06; IX cams, IX heads, a new carbon on carbon clutch, stroker kits, turbos and brakes.
Damn work sucks. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ACT carbon on carbon clutch

Here we go.
For starters ACT is bringing out a carbon on carbon clutch. This piece is rated at 500 ft. lbs. of torque... cold. Yes that's cold, it only goes up from there. They claim 1000 ft lbs. heated is a possability and just the nature of using carbon as a friction material. Good luck killing this one. More good news; it's rebuildable, utilizes the stock throw out bearing, no increase in pedal pressure, and will be priced less then Tilton set up. Production is gearing up as we speak and will be avalible for VIII's and IX's in January.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greddy turbo kit

New for IX's; this turbo upgrade kit features a Mitsubishi TDO6 20G with an 8cm turbine housing. It also includes a cast manifold, external wastegate and O2 housing. The stock heat shields can be used and also bolts to the stock downpipe.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here you go camoner; Cosworth's CNC ported, big valve cylinder head. It really is a thing of beauty and my lack picture taking skills do it no justice. :eek: You really need to see it in person and up close to appreciate the work that goes into cutting the ports.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
camoner said:
Is there a price for the clutch, and also will it be a harsh engagment like with a pucked clutch?
No harsh engagement. Nothing like a puck style clutch. It's designed for street duty in mind and it's one of the reasons they kept it O.E. size, so it can but up with the punishment and have a very long service life. I believe the rep said $2000-$2500, but I'll double check with evomrguy. He was really picking their brains about it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
great, thanks for showing me this im gonna be broke after this, the cosworth stuff looks great, i put there stroker kit on my friends 8, i gotta say, quality the entire way through

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Synapse Engineering's bolt on AFPR...

This is a neat little piece from Synapse Engineering; it's a bolt on adjustable fuel pressure regulator. There's no need for additional fuel lines, 1:1 raising rate, 6061 billet aluminum... did I mention it bolts on to the factory fuel rail. :thumb: This is the perfect piece for those that need a bit more fuel.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More Cosworth...

Another option for those needing advanced fuel control and ACD control;
(contact Cosworth for more information)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
... and for all you track whores, here's a must from Stoptech that will save you 40lbs...
Carbon rotors
...and an Evo specific kit will be available this coming year. Don't forget to start saving aluminum cans and lining up a buyer for your left kidney.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Need a little areo for your IX?

If your looking for a little areo for your IX that looks factory fresh clean...
Greedy's lower lip.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts