Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new to this forum and I don't see many posting in the NORCAL section. How many EVO's do we have here and who usually holds up meets in the Bay Area?

Hope we have one soon or if ther's one coming up let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have been working a ton of hours the last few months but, I'm still here. Is anyone interested in putting together some sort of "meet" or something in a more central location? I don't mind driving to s.f. but, it is a little far and I don't really know the area. Let me know guys! (and ladies of course):rocks:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm in Sunnyvale. There are meets every Wednesday on Capitol Expressway (McDonalds just off 87) in San Jose, if you guys are interested. It's local guys who hang out and go to events. We'll be at JDM Theory this Sunday.

Or, we could set up a meet with just guys from this forum... It'd be nice to meet some ppl on these boards.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What time do you guys usually meet up on wednesdays? It's a bit of a drive for me but, I might be able to get down there one of these days.:thumb:

·
Registered
118 Posts
People usually start showing up around 8pm and, if we don't go somewhere else, we'll stay till around 10pm.

We'll be at JDM theory on Sunday too, if anybody is going. Look for the FIRM banner and the Evos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts