Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
that looks fun...I'd love to do that, but first I have to go to one of those schools...actually before that I need a car...lol:p

ehh...I should have an s2k in no time...as soon as the rims and FMIC are gone...s2k here I come

What did you think about being so close to Marina?...I thought that was a fun day...we should do it again.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
12secEVO said:
that looks fun...I'd love to do that, but first I have to go to one of those schools...actually before that I need a car...lol:p

ehh...I should have an s2k in no time...as soon as the rims and FMIC are gone...s2k here I come

What did you think about being so close to Marina?...I thought that was a fun day...we should do it again.
I thought you were getting an EVO?

Funny you should say S2k - that trackday I was at was mostly S2k's, mostly all stock though.

We'll do another AutoX this summer, or maybe a Laguna trackday.

·
Registered
239 Posts
well, I was planning on the Evo.

But to make a sorta longer story short. I'm just about to be a freshman in college...starting this august...really expensive school, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University...also a really good school...it the top aviation college in the country...2 campuses one in Daytona FL...other one in Prescott AZ...I'm going to AZ

Basically...I'm sick of working so much, and I also want to do good in college and not be too constricted by a job...paying for an Evo between payments/insurance and gas is going to be about 900 a month...I could afford that now...but I don't want to have that kind of debt over my head while I'm trying to go to school.

S2k...I'll pay about 13,000 cash...take out a 5,000 loan...pay off the loan this summer...and only have 400bucks a month between insurance and gas for an S2k...easily done with 2 nights a week in a restaurant.

So thats my plan...and reasoning...I love the Evo...but its just not that feasible right now...S2k is a car I've always like though...and is actually perfect for the kind of racing I like...

but for sure...lets do another day...I'd say autox just cause more people would actually be able to race, where as at Seca (while its really nice and would probably attract more ATTENTION) less people could race because of either money or that they need to attend a school first.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
^^ lol dated 2004. Pics are good and bet it was fun. there have been some old threads revived lately

1 - 9 of 9 Posts