Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
RiceKiller said:
Hey, where is it? Is there gonna be a photoshop forum on here one day? And how about vids? Is it coming?
As soon as there's a need for one, we'll open it. There isn't enough participation to warrant one just yet. For now, all PS work and video links can be posted here in the Hangout.

·
Registered
26 Posts
why dont just link the dsm photoshop forum ? it has a lot of awsom guys, who can do almost anythink with your car... i't get more crowded, + like I sayd, all the help is there already, ++ the "add a mod game" the best game in the world, is located there... :thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tomeek said:
why dont just link the dsm photoshop forum ? it has a lot of awsom guys, who can do almost anythink with your car... i't get more crowded, + like I sayd, all the help is there already, ++ the "add a mod game" the best game in the world, is located there... :thumb:
You talking to me or Luda? Because if your talking to me then you know Im all over the "Add a mod" game. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tomeek said:
I'm talking to luda... I know u... duh :D :D :D :D WE are all over the add a mod game!!!!:D :laugh:
Oh , ok. LOL
Hey, it would be cool if everyone from DSMTuners came over here till the upgrade was complete. This place feels like home.

·
Registered
26 Posts
here i really feel like home, in wrxtuners i feel like an outsider, and in the automoyiveforums.com /mitsubishi/eclipse forum i feel like i'm in the newbee section from dsmtuners...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts