Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guyz...i was just wondering if any of you have ever had an error pop up on your pocketloggers before that says "error no rev" ??? i keep getting that now...every time i try to access palm n' stein software on my logger! its pissing me off. before, it would pop up when i didnt have the logger installed correctly which would make sense because it wouldnt have a signal from the ECU. but i have everything plugged in and connected to the obd port and to the logger. it keeps saying it no matter what...im getting angry!! im thinking i should reset the logger and try it again or reinstall the software or something. anyone have the same problems before???

T

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just did that right now and it's still giving me the same error..."no rev" !!! larry...im thinkin we should delete it and reinstall it or something. what do you think?? gimme a call

T

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would check your obd connection and possibly clean the leads on the cable and on the back of the palm pilot. I get that error when the cable has unfastened from the palmpilot just slightly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts