Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn Subies! People should know better than to park in the middle of a bunch of Evos in an Evo meet. Go park on the outskirts! :p

Nice pics, Shawn. Were there cliques out there? I met a ton of new people, so I don't think I have a clique yet. Hopefully, everyone felt welcome, but I do know I didn't meet each person. In due time...

·
Registered
243 Posts
making it a regular event will help remove the cliques, let's keep this going.

Had a great time! awesome to see that many evo's in one spot. didn't know everyone has a white one haha.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks like it was a great turn out. I'm so disappointed I missed the meet.

I was doing a normal oil change this morning when I noticed my timing belt was cut and ripped in areas. I think a rock got in between the belt and the cam wheel.

Really wanted to get out and and meet everyone.

Sucks!

Till The Next One.

Brian

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'll be there, with my own car next time :)

It was good getting out and meeting you guys. I'm sure the next will have an even bigger turn out. I can't wait!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I had a good time seeing all of the evo's. A lot of nice looking IX's. I would definetly do that again.

I will have my pics up tomorrow:D

·
Registered
196 Posts
thanks for moving my pics Clay!

the "cliques" comment was just a joke, a bad one at that, aimed at the subie meets that we ususally have to attend.

i think this was great! next time Dave and Busters would be perfect since its more central and we can all eat together. now how do we get all these Evos out to the racetrack?

·
Registered
40 Posts
That damn wagon is in half the pics! Otherwise, those are sweet!
HAH! :laugh:
Good thing I had the good sense to park my Eclipse away from the general lineup, else you'd REALLY be pissed! ;)

Awesome turnout, guys!:thumb:
I'm impressed with the local support for the EVO*, and it was an honor seeing so many of them.
*the model DSM jilted the Eclipse in favor of.

Cool meeting a few of you, as well. (only spoke with a handful of y'all)
Shame I was late in getting to the mall. I could have gotten in better with the "Smokey click" :p before the bigger gathering!!!

Also, I apologize for having to run so soon and if I seemed a bit "pushy" about the follow-up cruise. I had members of my Eclipse club waiting. One had driven from Cheyenne, and another from the Springs.
There was also one - yes... ONE!:pity: - EVOtuners member waiting at Vincenza's, ready for a mountain run. (had a blast, didn't we Dustin?)
Thanks for at least swinging by to say "hi", Lucas (my name too, BTW) et al... (didn't catch other names).

Maybe more will go cruise after the proposed D&B thing, but regardless....
:dsm: GOOD TIMES!!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts