Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Ive been lurking around the board for a few days now, and finally decided it was time to join up:thumb: No Im not a an evo owner yet, but i will be a fresh college grad in three weeks with no student loan debt to speak of, and my local dealer has a GG IX MR that I am seriously considering as a gift to myself. Anyways, a big thanks already; I have gained a wealth of knowledge from these forums. Hopefully i will be a proud new owner in the near future!

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
No debt and a degree is a great thing! Mitsubishi sometimes has special deals for students, including "recent graduates" (within the last year) so that could work to your advantage.

Welcome aboard!

Keith

·
Registered
71 Posts
Some dealerships will actually let you use the student discount even when not getting financed through Mitsu, just have to find the right one.

There is also the $500 loyalty credit if you are trading a Mitsu or currently drive a Mitsu.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will definitely check out the $500 discount, every penny counts. My biggest hangup is insurance; you would swear that I was the one who wrecked Daniel Sadek's Enzo. I do understand that is the nature of the beast though. Thank you to all for the welcome, I will hopefully have good news soon :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts