Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm bout to purchase a slightly used MR, and my questions is reputable shops in newark or near me like NYC, and also i've been getting a lot of praise about the parts from buschur, are they really that amazing, also to push over 400 whp, what upgrades would be recomended, im thinking a turbo kit would be more then substantial, but is there any less costly power gains i can make, i am new to turbos so bare with me, that was my fathers thing ive only been working with NA stuff, so yeah, any recomendations shops, and even people in the area who are running the same platform would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
camoner said:
... is there any less costly power gains i can make...
Yes. Just start by getting the most out of your stock turbo, but at the same time lay the groud work for your future turbo kit. Exhaust, fuel, intake, etc. Burschur's sequence is fine, here's ours;
http://www.evotuners.net/stagedupgrades.php?page=stage1power
Start slow, just don't throw a bunch of parts at it and expect everything to be fine. Learn exactly what each part does, how it effects the system as a whole, and don't be affraid to ask questions.
Here's another tease for your 400whp;
http://www.slowboyracing.com/more.php?id=5875&mods=36-9963,46-9961,69-9975,70-9971,71-9981

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
first off :), thank you, to both of you, secondly, i can do the nuts and bolt install, but as for tuning and all that i should go to a shop correct? or is there programs that i can download to go straight in when doing a reflash, it looks like with installation buschur is gonna run me almost 10, the majority of those things on that list i can put in myself, so i just wanted to know if anyone knows on the buschur site, they talk about a buschur dealer ship, in jersey do you know if they sell the parts there, or anything to that nature, my last question, axel, does anyone know what they can handle? is 400whp too much for them? and of course the suspension. Again thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts