Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should have a RMEVO meet here soon, say like Feb 3rd or 4th? Lets plan far enough ahead so we can get more than a handful of Evo owners to show up. Any ideas where to meet up? Maybe Castle Rock or Denver?

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Yeah, we need to start that up. I'm not the best for things like that, since I put 100% of my focus on racing, so I have to pick and choose my time away from the family based on the racing schedule, but it's still something we should get going on a regular basis.

I suggest Castle Rock as a middle ground.

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Yes, I am. I may do my "mod party" this weekend where people can come over and have their cars checked over, do a boost leak test, and maybe a compression test while also having the opportunity to put on some mods or be shown how to put on some basic mods. I was thinking about doing this and this weekend is the best opportunity.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm... Having a mod party myself! I just got done installing my AEM ecu in my IX. Got rid of the Injen intake and bolted up my AMS upper I/C pipes (with Tial BOV) and converted over to speed density. The IX made 325awhp & 339tq @ 20psi (no nitrous) on the stock ECU and hopefully we will see some gains from AEM. Not expecting a whole lot but I will be able to control a lot of things I could not do with the stock ecu. Nitrous control being the biggest one of those features. Once I get the AEM tuned properly then I am going to put the Cosworth cams on that have been patiently waiting. After that, GT30R ball bearing!:rocks: Biggest thing is I want to document all of my gains from the different mods I hav been doing to share with RMEVO club.

How many RMEVO members do we have that would be interested in a meet soon?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hanging out more sounds like a good idea. Eric from 9SecondRacing and I have been talking about having some hang out dynodays at his shop. Dyno runs should be 20-30 bucks for 2 pulls. I'm working on getting FREE dyno days and have lunch for everyone. Big area inside to play with the cars and just hang out.

Brian

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'd love to meet up and actually do some stuff to the cars rather than just sit around and talk. I think we should all buy whatever we want next for our cars and get together somewhere, someones house or a shop as long as they have the necessary tools, so we can help each other install whatever. Tax season is right around the corner... I know we are all buying something for the Evos right???

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd love to meet up and actually do some stuff to the cars rather than just sit around and talk. I think we should all buy whatever we want next for our cars and get together somewhere, someones house or a shop as long as they have the necessary tools, so we can help each other install whatever. Tax season is right around the corner... I know we are all buying something for the Evos right???
Hmmm.... I know of a perfect place to do that!:D

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm ready to get the car on the dyno and play around with the car. Anybody want to start setting some dates to hang out. I think we should do it on a sat.

Let me know.
I would like to be there to see your car on the Dyno, we should figure out a date to do it and maybe I could tune too, I've been wanting to get a flash on my car.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've been wanting to go to an evo meet but I never hear of anything like that going on around here. Bandimere is the only place I see all the Evos in one spot. Anyone run up there?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts