Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today was the first event of the season. yesterday there was a school/testntune but i didnt make it out. I ran all day today. in the morning i ran in the novice class and in the afternoon I rnp in TAS.

It was a long fast course with 2 technical sections. my first run i had a 66.1 and by the end of the day i had it down to a 59.64 +1 cone :doh: My fastest clean time was a 60.05. i finished 3rd in the novice class. the only cars to beat me were a stg 2 sti with front and rear swaybars WTF and a c6 corvette on race tires. WTF WTF

The fastest time of the day was a shifter kart at 47.8xx but the fastest time in a car was a 90s corvette that ran a 51.6 :eek: the average time of the course was ~ a 57.5-58.5 so i think i did pretty in a new car on shitty Fusion HRIs in 30 degree temps.

I ran my tires up at 40 psi and left them there the whole time.

enjoy:

·
Registered
108 Posts
sweet man, nice to someone in reno use the evo where its meant to be. everyone's a dragger here. i like geiger grade and the truck route myself. we should set up a lil run up there one of these days. (safely of course):thumb:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i drag every once in a while but turning is definatly way more fun then beating on your tranny. im up for geiger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts