Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, it is an amazing site to see and take in. Imagine numerous convention halls all filled with car stuff; parts, wheels, accesories, show cars, race cars, concept cars all under one roof. It's hard to cover everything in only the few days, but I do my best. There will be another thread about Evo specific parts in the general section soon.

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
evomrguy!!!

evomrguy was there and told me to take a picture of these wheels. I'm not into the track racing so when he logs on he can explain. :laugh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For all of you who put in big money into your brakes and really want to show them off...

Clear wheels!

... but I don't know how well the'll go over at tech inspection. :laugh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oooo... Cosworth makes some pretty parts. Here's one of them for 350z dudes with the VQsomething or other;
Cast intake manifolds with perfectly cast velosity stacks. :cool: That's trick and make evomrguy want to go buy a 350z just to run these.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Aww man I missed you at the show...not like it was hard to do with rediculous amounts of people walking around. My leg muscles are still feeling the pain...hopefully I'll have some photos to contribute soon, there was some pretty interesting cars. It's funny that I totally missed some of the ones you posted. and CLEAR WHEELS!!! WTF?! that's crazy

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rogue-chic said:
Aww man I missed you at the show...not like it was hard to do with rediculous amounts of people walking around. My leg muscles are still feeling the pain...hopefully I'll have some photos to contribute soon, there was some pretty interesting cars. It's funny that I totally missed some of the ones you posted. and CLEAR WHEELS!!! WTF?! that's crazy
It's crazy huh? My legs feel OK, but it's my liver that's really feeling it. :laugh:
Ya, post your pics. I know I missed so much.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Hey Emily, I stopped by the ATI and Tein booths but didn't see you. If I would have had your name written down I would have asked for you, but all I had written down was Rogue-chic - wasn't about to ask for you by that name :)

Larry, Shaun and I had a pretty good time on Wednesday. I'm sure they got a bit more sleep than I did that night/the next morning - we had a 'few' drinks :p That trip was definitely one to remember. Glad we were able to get together and share some drinks and laughs Larry/Shaun. Hope you guys had fun hanging out with me and my friends that night :D We'll have to get another party bus again sometime!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ludachris said:
Hey Emily, I stopped by the ATI and Tein booths but didn't see you. If I would have had your name written down I would have asked for you, but all I had written down was Rogue-chic - wasn't about to ask for you by that name :)
That's ok...things went crazy and we were swamped with things to do so i missed a bunch of people. I was only at the Tein Booth Thur & Fri...oh well, there's always next year! (or LA auto show if you're going :D

Here's a couple started pictures. I'll post a thread soon when I get more online.

This is the Scion we've been cought up building, it's twin chaged and is a planned Time Attack car (more on that later), this girl was by far one of the more attractive models at the show.

mmmmmm (one day this will be mine)

the coolest refrigerator EVER!!!

bling bling

I'm digging the Flat paint job

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ludachris said:
... Larry/Shaun. Hope you guys had fun hanging out with me and my friends that night :D We'll have to get another party bus again sometime!
NEVER! NOOOOooooo....
(turbolarry turns and runs for the hills :laugh: )

Rogue-chic,
Nice pics. Keep'em coming. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
turbolarry said:
NEVER! NOOOOooooo....
(turbolarry turns and runs for the hills :laugh: )

Rogue-chic,
Nice pics. Keep'em coming. :thumb:
My friends are already trying to plan another Vegas trip for January - a friend of a friend is involved with the taping of Wild 'N Out in Vegas (an MTV show)... sounds like it's gonna be another fun trip! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts